Cymera is simply the best camera application for portraits. It has everything you need in a camera a More...
Cymera is simply the best camera application for portraits. It has everything you need in a camera and photo editor to help you capture and create photos worth awards.
It offers a huge variety of lenses and shooting modes, hand-picked filters and the best beauty effects, run through our own face detection technology.
All of this plus more than 800 decoration options and the most amazing collage effects.
Our All-in-One features include:
■ Powerful Camera
- 7 camera lenses inspired on the famous DSLR cameras
■ Hand-picked Filters and Borders
- More than 20 carefully selected filters to bring different emotions to your photos. Adjust the light and intensity of the filters individually. Add one of our 20+ borders and light filters to give your photos a completely different feel.
■ Amazing Beautifying Effects
- Big Eyes, Smile, Slim Face, Clear Spots, Liquify, Brighten and more options to help you make the most beautiful portraits.
■ Storytelling Collage
- One picture is not enough. Make photo stories with our multiple collage options.
■ Fun Decorations
- Over 800 decoration options that include: stickers, comic masks, frames and more. All free.
■ “Oldies but Goodies” Editing Functions
- Cymera offers all the other complementary editing functions such as rotation, cropping, auto level, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpening and more to enhance the quality and versatility or your photos. All in a simple and easy to use interface.
- Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Mixi and Weibo
■ Language Support
Cymera offers language support for: English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean and Chinese (Traditional and simplified)
Awarded the “Certificate of Merit” at the 2012 Asia Smartphone Apps Contest for the Creative Lifestyle category.
Q) “The position of the Camera is inverted when trying to use the front camera”
Q) I want to download more stickers, comic masks and frames. Are they available for free?
Q) I’d like to manually write things on my photos. how do i do this?
If you would like to know what’s going on or what’s coming for Cymera please visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/CymeraApp.
Thank you for your love and support!
|Release Date:||Join AppData Pro to see more app details|
|Requirements:||2.2 and up|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN