|Not currently featured in any leaderboard.|
|No in app purchases|
- Even players who have already purchased Angelic Buster (pre-orders included) will receive the gifts!
- Players who received the Demon Slayer through Gift 1 will be excluded from receiving Gift 2.
- This event starts on Monday April 1st.
★ The First Huge Update of 2013! ★
Get ready to bust MapleStory Live wide open!
♥ [Angelic Buster] Character Update♥
[Angelic Buster], Maple World's first pop idol hero, is here!
- Angelic Buster can only be purchased with Candy.
- If you make your Job Advancement at Level 10, you'll be able to use the Anglic Buster's unique equipment, the ‘Soul Shooter’.
- Making the Job Advancement at Level 10 will activate the 1st and 2nd Job Adv. skills together.
- Once you transform through Dress Up mode, you'll be able to attack with the Soul Shooter.
- All of Angelic Buster's skills use the all-new Recharge system.
- Try out the hundreds of items, dozens of skills, and many avatars that only the Angelic Buster can use.
♥ Tons of Fun You Cannot Miss ♥
- Explore the strange new land of [Pantheon]!
- Face off against a brand new boss!
- Battle your way through over 200 new quests!
- Get to know 15 new characters!
- Hunt 10 new types of monsters!
The MapleStory legend continues!
The fun and adventure of the MapleStory series is here, right in the palm of your hand.
The stories, monsters, and characters keep coming in constant updates.
Enjoy the endless world of adventure in MapleStory Live!
- If the program is force closed during play (like from a low battery), you may experience data errors.
Please close the game properly when you play.
- If you do lose saved data, please save your Nexon data and send the developers your nickname information. We will do what we can to restore your data.
(You can check your nickname from the character information on the upper right side of the game screen.)
- After you have saved your Nexon data, you may get an error telling you to reinstall the program. Make sure you save the game data again from the options on the bottom right of the character selection screen. Afterwards, delete and reinstall the game.
If the data was not saved before the re-installation, your character data will be deleted.
- Suspicious activity (such as changing your MAC address) can result in your account being banned.