Easily create meal plans and track nutritional information. Manage your own recipes and import new ones from popular recipe web sites. Keep track of what you have in your pantry (and how many), and integrate it all into your shopping list in one application!
Supports syncing between multiple devices!
• Plan out your meals exactly how you like them, as far out as you like.
• Track nutritional information for your foods and recipes and see your daily total
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry to make meal planning and shopping lists simple
• Sync your data between multiple devices
• Find items quickly with our own online database of products
• With the advanced pantry, you can track quantities of items in your pantry and have it auto adjust based on meal plan usage. You can also set thresholds to have items added to your shopping list automatically when you get low!
• Import recipes from popular recipe websites, and add your own favorite recipes
• Create a shopping list automatically based on the meal plans you've created
• Set item prices per store for comparison shopping and estimating your total bill
• Access your recipe and food data through the Menu Planner website (www.menu-planner.com) using your home computer
• Universal app that runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
• Mark items as favorites to quickly add them to your shopping list
• Add your own images to recipes
• Supports custom stores for your shopping lists
• Easily swap meals from one date to another.
• Add your own meal types (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc).
• Organize food and recipes by creating your own categories
• Add notes to meals
• Move and copy individual meals to a different date
• Email meal plans, shopping lists, and recipes
• Free syncing, backup, and restore of your data
• Barcode scanner for quickly adding new items
• Print (or email) a monthly or weekly meal plan directly to an AirPrint compatible printer (iPad version only at this time)
There are a ton of features packed into this app. Check out the community forums at menu-planner.com/community for more information!