|Developer:||Bloom Built, LLC|
A new way to journal. Enter your memories, ideas, events and photos to have them synced to your iPho More...
A new way to journal. Enter your memories, ideas, events and photos to have them synced to your iPhone and iPad using iCloud or Dropbox.
✮ App Store App of the Week - Jan 2012 ✮
This is your personal history. Preserved.
Designed and focused to encourage you to write and recall more information about your life. Featuring:
• Sync (via iCloud or Dropbox) to Mac, iPhone and iPad apps
• Photos (Camera+ Integration iPhone only)
• Tags & #hashtags
• GPS, Locations, Foursquare Places
• Weather and Temperature Data (3-day historical)
• Calendar View
• Passcode Lock
• Multi-Markdown (Text formatting)
• Starred Entries List
• Universal iPhone and iPad
• Entries By Year view
• TextExpander snippet support
• Send as Tweet
• Foursquare Check-in (with Photo)
• Email entry (HTML or Plain Text)
• Full Screen Mode
"Day One Journal has come a very long way. Using it every day now." — Jack Dorsey
"Makes journaling as easy as tweeting." — Cameron Moll
✮ iPhone and iPad App Store App of the Week - Jan 2012 ✮
✮ Best Lifestyle Apps of 2011 (iPad) iTunes App Store Rewind ✮
✮ #1 Best Apps of 2011 Mac App Store. ✮
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN