60 Minutes, the companion app for America’s number one news program, has been updated for the 2012-2 More...
60 Minutes, the companion app for America’s number one news program, has been updated for the 2012-2013 Season! This season, the 60 Minutes app will continue to feature the same hard-hitting investigative reports, interviews, feature segments and profiles you’re familiar with, original video content from 60 Minutes Overtime, expanded archives AND is now available on your iPhone and iPod Touch as well!
The following features will be available throughout the 2012-2013 season and will include:
• This Week on 60 Minutes – all the high-quality video segments and stories from each week’s broadcast
• Previews of each week’s show leading up to the broadcast
• Expanded 60 Classics section with over 200 of the best segments, hand-picked from across the entire history of the show!
• 60 Minutes Overtime - originally produced content offering a weekly behind-the-scenes look at the production of 60 Minutes as well as a large archive of previous
• Overtime segments including 60 Rewind, Correspondent Candids and Overtime Originals
• Search the extensive 60 Minutes video archive, including stories from past and current seasons
• Browse video segments by category and correspondent and now filter by decade
• Mark a segment as a Favorite and easily browse a list of all your favorite segments
• Easily share your favorite segments and share via email, Facebook, or Twitter
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN