Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its amazingly intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Put your friend's head on a statue's body, remix your pets into a mythical creature, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art, it's simple and the process is fun.
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
The app contains a detailed help page if you need it and has many great features:
- Share your edited image on Facebook, Flickr and Twitter.
- Save multiple sessions and return to them later.
- Save top image cutouts as 'stamps' and use them in future projects.
- Unlimited undo means no mistake or accidental brushstroke is permanent.
- Use hard or soft brushes to create sharp or blurred edges.
- Create smooth blends between images with transparent brushes.
- Keep adding elements from as many pictures to your composite as you like.
- Red mask mode (4th screen shot) lets you accurately isolate part of one image without being distracted by the second image in the background.
- A translucent view mode makes it easy to align your images precisely.
- The stamp tool lets you add multiple copies of your cut-out to your composite.
- Work in portrait or landscape orientation; optionally have images auto-rotate.
- The app supports output resolutions of up to 2048 pixels.
- Switch to and from full-screen mode with the tap of a finger.
- Double-tap to quickly switch between erase and un-erase functions.