** Reached No. 1 in Books in the App Store! **
** Winner of 2012 Cynopsis Kids Imagination Award – Best Preschool App! **
** Winner of 2011 Cybils Award — first Book App award winner! **
** Named one of Babble’s 50 Best iPhone and iPad Apps for Kids of 2011! **
** 2011 Children's Technology Review, Editor's Choice Award **
The Monster at the End of This Book enhances the classic Sesame Street book with a completely immersive experience that draws children right into the story. Join lovable, furry old Grover as he tries his very hardest to tie down pages and build brick walls— all to keep readers away from the monster at the end of this book. The all-time favorite you loved as a child comes alive for today’s young readers with interactive play, plus touch-point animation.
Families can share this giggle-filled story together in a brand-new way that children will ask to read again and again. The Monster at the End of This Book is a truly enchanting reading experience for kids—and monsters—of all ages.
• Lively, interactive animation that responds to your child’s touch
• Narration by lovable old Grover himself
--and tapping Grover makes him talk!
• Engaging activities that empower readers to decide how and when to move the story forward—plus encourage kids’ spatial development and listening skills
• Word highlighting to help build beginning reader skills
• Easy-to-follow parent tips for helping kids tackle common fears, reflecting the book’s underlying curriculum messages about courage and labeling emotions
• Bookplate personalization — add your child's name!
• Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization behind the award-winning television show, Sesame Street. Our mission is to use the educational power of media to help children everywhere reach their highest potential.
• Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children.
If you have any questions or comments, contact us at: email@example.com