An award-winning tribute to a childhood classic, Wheels on the Bus is a fun, interactive experience encouraging motor, language and cognitive skills through fresh illustrations, creative interaction and music. AWARDS: Parents’ Choice Gold Award; "Best Children's App” KAPi; Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award. AGES: 2-6.
PLAY CATEGORY: Nursery Rhyme
- SING along and record your own voice
- PLAY original music performed by a classical piano trio (piano, violin, and cello)
- LISTEN to “Wheels on the Bus” in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
- LEARN the sounds of different instruments: violin, cello, piano and kazoo
- DISCOVER interactive surprises on every page
- SPIN the wheels to make the bus go faster… or slower
- OPEN and close the bus door
- MOVE the bus driver’s arm and sing “move on back!”
- SWISH the wipers and wipe away raindrops
- TAP to make the people go up and down
- HELP the baker serve some cake
- POP the goldfish bubbles
TIP FOR PARENTS
The option to hide buttons and turn pages automatically is in the device settings.
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational apps for children, was founded in 2008 by three parents who share a passion for children, education, music, design and play. To date, we have created 16 top-selling titles and have won 15 Parents’ Choice awards, 15 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards and a KAPi award for the “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show. We work with educators and play-test with children to ensure our apps are frustration-free for little fingers and full of whimsy, wonder and educational content for all to enjoy.