A playful underwater experience with 8 educational activities, this award-winning app teaches letters, numbers, shapes, colors and more. Watch colorful fish create letters; Recognize numbers and learn to count from 1 to 20; Follow the fish as they form shapes; Touch, tap and drag to make fish and other colorful sea life do funny things; Listen to classical variations of the ABC Song. AWARDS: Parents’ Choice Gold Award; Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award. AGES: 2-5.
PLAY CATEGORY: Early Learning
8 EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- LETTERS: Learn ABCs by watching the fish make letters
- NUMBERS: Recognize numbers and learn to count from 1 to 20
- SHAPES: Follow the fish as they form different shapes
- COLORS: Select a swimming fish of any color, and watch the ocean become that color
- DIFFERENCES: Identify which fish doesn’t belong
- MATCHING: Find the matching fish
- PLAY: Touch, tap and drag colorful fish to make them do funny things
- MUSIC: Listen to classical variations of the ABC Song
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational apps for children, was founded in 2008 by three parents who share a passion for children, education, music, design and play. To date, we have created 16 top-selling titles and have won 15 Parents’ Choice awards, 15 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards and a KAPi award for the “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show. We work with educators and play-test with children to ensure our apps are frustration-free for little fingers and full of whimsy, wonder and educational content for all to enjoy.