|Developer:||Green Mountain Digital LLC|
Over 1600 North American Wildflower species at your fingertips. Download the app today for just $2. More...
Over 1600 North American Wildflower species at your fingertips. Download the app today for just $2.99 to celebrate the holiday season!
Featuring comprehensive photos, range maps, and in-depth descriptions.
"Beautiful - everything from the photos to the color schemes on this app are just really pleasant to look at."
Now you can track and annotate your sightings with the personal Journal feature and share your observations through email and Facebook.
This field guide to Wildflowers is included in our “Audubon Guides – A Field Guide to Birds, Mammals, Wildflowers and Trees.” Save $$ and quadruple your knowledge of the natural world around you when purchasing this 4-subject app.
Audubon Wildflowers is your essential guide to wildflowers in North America. With in-depth information on 1,622 flowers in the US and Canada, Audubon Wildflowers provides invaluable species information from the renowned Audubon Guides. Created in affiliation with the National Audubon Society, Audubon Wildflowers features beautiful high-quality photos. Every species in Audubon Wildflowers is described with rich and detailed information, all accessed by fast and easy navigation.
▪ Professional color photographs detailing every species with extraordinary clarity.
▪ Detailed range maps highlighting species distribution.
▪ In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, and much more.
▪ Real time availability, no matter where you are, even without an internet connection.
▪ ‘Journal’ feature allows you to track and annotate you personal sightings by location, and share with friends by email or Facebook.
▪ State-of-the-Art search functions:
- By first name, last name, and scientific name of every species
- By family
- By wildflower shape
- By multiple “advanced search” variables including habitats, size, color and leaf variations
▪ An extensive reference section describing wildflower identification, parts of a flower, classification and names.
▪ Created in Alliance with the National Audubon Society with a portion of sales supporting the mission of NAS
▪ From the leading publisher of nature and wildlife apps, our mobile field guides have received 22 special mentions and recognition in the iTunes store.
About Audubon Guides
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive series of interactive digital field guides that combine smart phone technology with the Audubon Society’s vast library of information about nature, brought entirely up to date. All Apps are created in alliance with the National Audubon Society. No longer is it necessary to carry bulky printed fields guides. What are you waiting for? Start exploring your world with Audubon Mobile Field Guides.
About the Company
Green Mountain Digital is an innovative digital media publisher specializing in an outdoor oriented product line. The company was created in 2009 in Woodstock, Vermont, to introduce the wonders of nature, the outdoors, and wildlife to users of all ages. The apps have expanded the experience of technology and accessible information by fostering a global community based upon the idea of sharing information, education, and an active lifestyle. Green Mountain Digital is in partnership with the National Audubon Society and Orvis brands.
Visit Us Today!
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN