Trimble GPS Hunt Pro (formerly Cabela’s Recon Hunt) is the first mobile navigation app built solely for hunters. With GPS Hunt, you can find hunting spots on detailed outdoor maps, track wildlife, take trophy photos and backtrack home.
GPS Hunt also tracks other essentials as well: weather forecasts, sun and moon phases, trip stats and ballistics info. Our power saver technology monitors how you use the app in order to preserve battery power. Plus, GPS Hunt works in remote places without the need of data and cellular signals.
NEW: Check out our new SD/microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. Just drag maps from the SD card into iTunes. Then sync iPhone. More at: www.gpshuntfish.com/sdcards
• GPS Hunt uses the GPS built into your iPhone to track your location with GPS satellites. No data or phone signal is needed to see your current location or to mark points.
• View unlimited topographic maps in the United States and Canada. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska, and 1:50K in Canada.
• Consult street, road, and terrain maps; and satellite photos.
• Store up to 200MB of map quads on your iPhone.
• Go to the Offline Maps feature to save map packages on your phone for viewing maps in remote areas.
• Follow your track on seamless maps.
• Navigate with the digital compass. Choose between: Magnetic North and True North.
• Use the Goto feature to navigate from your location to a saved or manually entered coordinate.
• Mark waypoints of your favorite (or secret) spots like a hunting blind, campsites, treestand, game trails or where you parked your truck.
• Record unlimited tracks.
• See GPS coordinates in various formats (WGS84, NAD27, Latitude/Longitude, UTM)
• Capture photos and videos. The GPS Hunt app geotags your media to an exact location on a map.
• Record bugling elk, gobbling wild turkeys or other sounds with the audio recorder.
• See 15+ trip stats, including mileage, speed, elevation, direction, elevation gain/loss, and GPS position.
PLAN & PREPARE
• View Sun and Moon phases by date and location.
• Read the five-day weather forecast. See the current humidity, heat index, dew point, wind chill, wind speed and direction.
MADE FOR HUNTERS
• Turn on Blood Trailing to track blood spots after the shot.
• See ballistics details and graphs for 850+ pistol and rifle cartridges you might buy at outdoors stores like Cabelas, Bass Pro, Gander Mountain, or Sportsmans Warehouse.
• Save precious battery power. GPS Hunt carefully manages battery life based on how you use it.
Get access to exclusive features and outdoors maps on your phone, tablet, and PC. As an Elite member, you can:
• Access more than 3,000 Mega Offline Map bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state, county or hunt unit. These maps are based off the USGS quad maps and enhanced by MyTopo.com.
• View public land boundaries like state game lands, wildlife areas for all states, except AK, DE, RI, and SC.
• View hunt units and GMU boundaries for 10 states (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY).
• View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
• See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
• Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs (MapSource, National Geographic Topo) and GPS devices (Garmin, Magellan, DeLorme).
Trimble GPS Hunt is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Hunt is designed and optimized for the iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4.
Learn more at: GPSHuntFish.com.