THE BEST-SELLING BOARD GAME NOW PLAYABLE ON THE IPAD
Elegantly simple… 3 minutes to learn… tension building at every turn – definitely NOT your Father's train game!
*** Apple Game of the Week (iPad), June 9-15, 2011 – #1 in Strategy Games – #1 in Board Games – #9 in Top Apps in the App Store*** (Source: TopAppCharts, May-June 2011)
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – "A fantastic adaptation of an excellent boardgame, and a must-buy for strategy fans"
**Ars Technica: "The iPad version of Ticket to Ride impresses right from the beginning."
**Wired: "the app is a beaut. If you’re a fan of board games and you’ve got an iPad, this is definitely one you’ll want to get."
**148Apps: 5 Stars and Editor's Choice – "…the best translation of a board game to iOS yet"
**iOS Board Games (BoardGameGeek.com): 9.5/10 – "A fun and engaging app that offers a sleek and speedy online multiplayer system. It ranks up there with the best offerings on iOS."
By the makers of Small World for iPad, winner of the Pocket Gamer Awards 2011 for Best iPad Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year!
The best Online adaptation yet of Days of Wonder’s best-selling train game, Ticket to Ride features:
• Includes Pass-and-Play with up to 5 live opponents on one iPad
• Alan R. Moon’s official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork
• Game Center and Days of Wonder Online support for Online Play against other iPad, Mac and PC gamers
• An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents willing and ready to play 24/7!
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players
• Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland and USA 1910 available as in-game purchases
• Terrific iPad video tutorial with voice acting for quick and easy learning
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
• Contextual in-game Conductor’s Notes (web-based rules) to help you master all the maps
• Grand Central Station, a fully-animated and colorful experience to discover the world of Ticket to Ride
• Online and offline Hall of Fame