BEST-SELLING BOARD GAME NOW AVAILABLE ON IPHONE AND IPAD WITH A NEW CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER MODE AND BRAND NEW VERTICAL MAP: INDIA
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride takes less than one minute to learn but a lifetime to master. Over 48 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average! In addition to the exciting cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and the brand new India map, the first vertical map to be available on Ticket to Ride.
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – "A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans". **Winner of the Pocket Gamer Awards for Best iPad Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year!
**iOS Board Games (BoardGameGeek.com): 9.5/10 – "A fun and engaging app that offers a sleek and speedy online multiplayer system. It ranks up there with the best offerings on iOS."
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution
• Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (list not exhaustive).
• An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players
• Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents
• Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910, Legendary Asia and India available as in-app purchases
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
• Contextual in-game Conductor's Notes to help you master all the maps
• True cross-platform: players can challenge on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame
For more information, please visit: http://www.daysofwonder.com/online/en/t2r/ and find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!