This is an application for making a picture's background transparent.
"Auto" mode changes all similar pixels to transparent.
The resulted images can be used with other apps such as "Keynote" app of Apple Inc.
Updated to Ver 2.6.1 ☆=
For example, when your are making photomontages,
it's very important to make a picture's background transparent.
By using this app, you can do it very quickly and easily.
How to use.
1. load image from camera or photo album
2. select 'Auto' or 'Manual'
3. use slider to set 'Auto Erasing Threshold' or 'Radius of the manual erasing area'
4. move cursor by touch
5. Save to photo album ( Max size is "1280 x 1280". )
6. Use the saved photo by other apps
You can restore image by using "Restore" mode.
You can zoom/move image by using "Zoom" mode.
You can also zoom/move image with two fingers while using "Manual" or "Restore" mode.
You can "undo" or "redo" up to 20 times.
Resulted images can be saved as
- PNG file ( transparent background )
- JPEG file ( white background )
★The transparent color is show as black color on the preinstalled "Photos" app.
However the transparent color is kept in the files saved by this app.
To check this, please try to reopen the files with this app.