Available only on the App Store, Inspire Pro delivers an amazing painting, drawing and sketching experience to your iPad. Our new proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL ES 2.0, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and incredibly fast speed. The breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you — use a tiny bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or crank the pressure all the way up to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones!
Whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of Inspire Pro.
● 50 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 5 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils and Wax Crayons
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush or Eraser
● Paint load amount
● Automatic paint reload
● Taper size amount
● Taper size length
● Taper opacity amount
● Taper opacity length
● Random size at start of stroke
● Random size throughout stroke
● Random rotation at start of stroke
● Random rotation throughout stroke
● 2 canvas sizes to choose from: Screen (4:3) and Square (1:1)
● 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker
● Your latest colors are saved automatically as you paint and can be selected from a palette
● You can save your favorite colors while painting with drag and drop
● The eye dropper tool can be used to select paint colors already on the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
Pressure Sensitive Stylus Support
● Adonit Jot Touch
● Ten One Design Pogo Connect
● HEX3 Jaja
Saving, Importing and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Images can be imported from your Photos and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed directly from the app (AirPrint printer required)
● Paintings can be exported at resolutions of up to 6 times the original using the free Inspire Exporter app available for both Windows and Mac OS
"Inspire Pro has easily the best color blending system of any painting app I have used. With the Dry Brush toggle button to apply and blend colors together, the workflow is incredibly fast and reminds me of working with oil paints."
- Kyle Lambert (Macworld.com)
"For those who have been waiting for the digital means to replace their canvas — your app is here and you should buy it. Inspire Pro is a powerfully simple platform that will enable artists and doodlers everywhere to create beautiful works."
- Samuel L. Lytle (AppAdvice.com)
"There is no shortage of art apps on Apple’s App Store, but the number of truly good ones is a short list indeed. Add Inspire Pro to the top of any and all of those lists, as it easily bests some of its top competitors."
- Chris Kirby (148Apps.com)
"While the app is easy enough to use for beginners, professional artists will be able to harness Inspire Pro to its fullest and bring their masterpieces to life."
- Gwen Phua (Appmodo.com)
"I have found Inspire Pro to be the most responsive and the most realistic of the apps I have used. My favorite part of the app is blending colors using the dry brush. My wife actually paints on canvas and she also found Inspire Pro’s dry brush to be very realistic."
- Randy Herring (iPhoneLife.com)
Visit KiwiPixel.com for more screenshots, videos and paintings in the gallery.