WingX Pro7 requires a $74.95 annual subscription or $199.95 three-year subscription. There is a 30-day Free Period option. The Synthetic Vision annual subscription is $49.95. The Advanced IFR subscription includes viewing your aircraft, route, and breadcrumb trail on an approach chart and is $74.99 - this also includes the new IAP routing and ChartTouch. Fuel Prices (100LL.com) require a $29.95 subscription.
● ● ● Aviation Consumer (July 2013) ● ● ●
"WingX Pro7 is Best iPad App of 2012!"
● ● ● Aviation Consumer (Feb 2013) ● ● ●
"Five Top Apps - WingX Pro7 is a Standout"
Big New Features in V8 - two more firsts for WingX Pro7!
● Instrument Approach Chart routing
● WingX Pro7 for Pebble Watches
● DP, STAR, and IAP routing - select an approach and WingX Pro7 adds the fixes to your route.
● Display route by Summary, Turns Only, or All Points
● WingX Pro7 for Pebble - view waypoint ETE, ETA, DTK, NM on your watch! Includes timer and altitude warnings.
● User-Documents can be displayed full screen or split screen
GPS-Enabled Moving Map
● VFR Sectionals, IFR Enroute (Low and High), WACs, and TACs with legends.
● Wx Overlays including superb NEXRAD composite and many other weather overlay types with animation, transparency, and option for low-bandwidth networks (e.g. hotel rooms)
● Track Up
● Split Screen Technology
● ADS-B In-Flight Weather and Traffic - support for more than 10 ADS-B receivers including iLevil's AW with Pitot-Static
● Works with X-Plane and MS Flight Sim
● Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) - terrain and obstacles
● SmartTaxi™ - advanced taxi warning system
● FlightShare™ - share routes with others on the ground or in the air!
● Auto Airport Diagram (Auto APD) auto-switches to/from Airport Diagram
● Class B Transitions
● Search And Rescue Grids and Patterns (old/new format) - Parallel, Square, Sector, and Auto Fill Grid - supports MGRS
● Overlay terrain and obstacles (terrain up to 60N)
● Drag to see time/distance to point
● State Lines
● Aspen Connected Panel
● Zaon XRX Traffic
● Airspace Overlay and Information
● Airspace Notifications
● Passive RADAR Altimeter - Terrain Elevation or AGL
● Terrain Profile View
● AHRS-driven Attitude Indicator
● Rubber-Banding (use tap-n-hold)
● User-Defined Waypoints - e.g. SJC09015, N37.5W119.56 etc
● Multi-Page Notepad with Undo
● Route CDI, ETEs, and ETAs
● Knots, MPH, km/h
● Runway Extensions and Traffic Patterns
● Easy GPS Calibration - just tap on the altitude at the top of the moving map (iPad only)
● Comprehensive A/FD and AOPA Directory
● Print charts wirelessly
● Rotate DPs and STARs easily
● Draw on the approach chart with your finger
● Color-coded and decoded METARs, TAFs, winds/temps aloft
● Includes Alaska and Hawaii
● Calculates METAR Density Altitude and Freezing Levels
● Victor Airways, Jetways, DPs, STARs, and even IAPs!
● Waypoints automatically inserted in correct position
● Total and Longer Than Direct distances
● Flight Log shows Magnetic Headings, Groundspeed, ETE, Fuel Burn using winds aloft information
● Optimize Altitude for winds aloft
● Flight Plans and Weather Briefings using secure connection (optional) and are official and recorded by DUATS.com. Can be reused for fast filing
● File, Close, and Cancel flight plans
● Route and Area Weather Briefings
● Aircraft Manager for auto-fill
● Part 135 friendly
● Pressure/Density Altitude
● Winds Aloft
● Runway Winds
● IFR Climb
● Descent Rate
● FARs including Parts 1, 43, 61, 91, 119, 121, 135, 137, 141, NTSB 830, 1552, and 1562
● Parts of the AIM
● AC61-65E - Including Endorsements
● AC61-67C - Stall and Spin Awarenes
● Pilot/Controller Glossary
● Aeronautical Contractions
Integrated Help System
● Built-in mini-manual
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Follow us on twitter: mobilewingx