AS SEEN ON TV! SPOTTED IN THE NEW APPLE "POWERFUL" TV CAMPAIGN!
NEW ORANGE® GEAR MODELS NOW AVAILABLE FOR IN-APP PURCHASE
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile guitar-and-bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube. The new Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. Create killer drum tracks easily with the built-in Loop Drummer.
AmpliTube is Audiobus compatible; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus slot.
Use IK’s new, high-definition iRig® HD digital instrument interface, or the iRig® or iRig® STOMP, to connect your guitar or bass to your iOS device; and use iRig® MIDI to connect a floor controller.
Play, practice and record anytime and everywhere with gear from the leader in analog gear-modeling.
AmpliTube for iPad puts a full rig at your fingertips with 4 stomps, amp, cabinet and mic. Choose from 11 built-in stompboxes, 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 5 cabinets and 2 mics.
Expand your rig à la carte with effects like the T-Rex Moller and Big Pig, amps like the Soldano® SLO-100 and Ampeg® B-15R, and gear from AmpliTube Fender™, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ and VocaLive (5 effects), via in-app purchase.
Loop Drummer syncs to the recorder and the Studio section. Get more loops via in-app purchase of Style Packs. Loop Drummer intelligently creates drum tracks — or you can build your own by dragging and dropping loops in the Timeline.
Expand recorder to 8 tracks via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze lets you use separate FX rigs on each track. Add the new Studio section (via in-app purchase), and record and edit in a familiar & fully featured DAW environment.
Record and produce directly in AmpliTube. Share high-quality audio files or M4As via FTP and SoundCloud.
Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner.
AmpliTube for iPad features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp head + cabinet + mic
- 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabs, 2 mics
⁃ Add more gear models via in-app purchase: official amps from Soldano® and Ampeg®, official stomp from T-Rex®, 2 stomps based on popular distortion effects, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, 6 official Orange® amps and 3 stomps, 5 VocaLive effects
- Single-track recorder expands to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchases
- AutoFreeze allows separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (requires in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a fully featured DAW
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus support
- Preroll function in recorder
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from Music library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up imported songs without affecting pitch
- NO VOICE removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful management of presets and favorites
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FREE version available
More app information:
* requires iPad 2 or later