General info about this app.
Get the smart news writing, award-winning photos and columnists, second-to-none Bay Area news coverage that you expect from the San Francisco Chronicle, completely redesigned for the App Store.
San Francisco Chronicle features:
- First pick of exclusive content that you can’t get anywhere else
- Local news from San Francisco and the Bay Area, including updates throughout the day
- The daily funnies in a Comics section updated every day
- Dazzling photo galleries and 360-degree panoramas
- Features from The Chronicle’s team of trusted experts and columnists
Subscribing to the San Francisco Chronicle
- Downloading the app is free. New users can receive free content on the app for 14 days.
- If you would like to subscribe, you can select monthly ($5.99) or annual ($59.99) subscription.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of your free period will be forfeited at time of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
An analysis for this app’s revenues.
Revenue estimates charts.
Download estimates charts.