The chromatic tuner is an absolutely essential piece of gear for every musician. Tuning an instrument has never been simpler before. You can tune any note using the built-in mic. Whatever you want to tune guitar strings to a different pitch or just simply want to tune a particular note on an instrument. Tune any acoustic or electric guitar, bass, bowed strings, woodwinds, brass, piano and any other instrument that can sustain a tone.
In addition to visual tuning via meter, the integrated tone generator can generate a reference tone of any note for tuning by ear.
Build in support for custom transposition and notations such as English, Solfège, French, Spanish and European.
• Chromatic instrument tuner and pitch pipe
• Wide range of ultra responsive real time pitch detection covers C1-C8
• LCD style needle-type meter with accuracy of ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent) for precise tuning
• Animated note scale to quickly identify the played note or select the target note
• Integrated tone generator produces a reference tone to tune by the ear
• Adjustable A4 calibration
• Frequency Display or Clear Tune Indicator
• Eight selectable notations build in; English, Solfège, French, Spanish and European
• User defined Notations
• Support for transposing instruments
• Ten different wood finishes: Red Oak, Natural Oak, Mahogany, Golden Oak, Pine, Rosewood, Richmond Cherry, Yellow Birch, Walnut, Colonial Maple
• Five selectable tone wave forms: Sinus, Reverse Sinus, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle
• Realtime Oscilloscope to see how you play
• Needle Damping
• Integrated Help
• iPad3 retina support
* Even if the pitch is within the detection range, detection may not be possible for instrumental sounds that contain a large number of overtones or have a rapid decay.
* A device with build in microphone is required.
* First and second generation iPhone are not supported (2G/3G).