HowAboutWe.com is the offline dating site. Create a free profile, browse date ideas from people near you who like the same things you like, and get offline. It’s more effective and more fun than any other dating site.
Download our free application and check it out.
★ HOW IT WORKS
1) Post the dates you want to go on. (“How about we... get tacos and margaritas.”)
2) Check out date ideas from cute singles near you who match your interests.
3) Browse photos and profiles, message, and get offline on real dates!
★ YOUR FREE APP
• Browse thousands of dates from local singles - free!
• Find people who like what you like
• Check out profiles and view full screen photos
• Post your favorite nearby places as dates
★ PAID MEMBERSHIP SERVICE
• Read and write unlimited messages
• Make plans for tonight or this weekend
• Access full membership service on howaboutwe.com including the ability to see if your messages are read, receive messages in emails, check out who is visiting your profile and more.
• Your membership services cost as little as $8.33/month when you sign up for 12 months. (Prices vary based on how long you sign up for: $12.50/month for 6 month; $18.33/month for 3 months; $27.99 for 1 month). Your upgrade will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of your purchase and will auto renew each month. Auto renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period to avoid being billed again.
• Upgrade is completely optional. Download the app free to begin browsing dates.
Featured in The New York Times, Cosmopolitan, GQ magazine, CNN, and The Washington Post as a revolutionary new way to date.
As Gawker.com put it, “At the epicenter of the new first date movement is a website called HowAboutWe.”
“I'm now seeing someone I found on HowAboutWe. We went on her Ferris Wheel date. She's amazing." -Danny, 25, Brooklyn NY
"Finally, someone has created a dating site that I actually want to use." - Cara, 32, Boston, MA
“I’ve tried them all – Match.com, OKCupid, eHarmony, PlentyofFish, JDate – and your genius concept attracts way better people.” – Sandra, 25, Seattle, WA
★ GET STARTED - FREE
Download the free app today to get offline!