Here is why you should get this panoramic app:
- complete the circle: up to full 360 degrees
- don't wait: we hate progress bars, the result is extremely fast
- make panoramic selfies using front camera (unlocked after 10 panoramas saved)
- get quality pixels: photo quality (not video quality!!)
- everywhere, anytime: high quality even in low light
- *really* anytime: turn Flash on (even torch) while shooting.
- output panoramas are in *high* resolution (and get even higher with in-app purchase)
- master the contrast: 3 exposure modes
- enjoy viewing: interactive 3d viewer (not an awful strip)
- enjoy sharing: FB, Twitter, mail as an interactive 3d viewer (again not an awful strip)
- discover places: thousands of public geo-located panoramas (browse nearby panoramas!!)
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com).
"The easiest-to-use panoramic picture app on the iPhone." - The Wall-Street Journal.
"It’s really hard to take a bad panorama." - Macworld.
"A 360-degree shot in about 20 seconds." - Business Insider.
"I was definitely impressed..." - Techcrunch.
and for advanced users:
- embed interactive panoramas (embed codes are available on DerManDar.com)
- add tags, geolocation, privacy settings
- get full control through the web interface
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID
- your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it