View and manage your Citibank® accounts in a whole new way. Rich new displays and charts make it easier than ever to monitor your finances and track your cash flow. Learn how people spend their money, or read up on personal finance and money management. Plus, you can view your account balances and recent activity, and – if you have checking/savings accounts - make bill payments to your payees and transfer funds between your accounts, wherever you are.
- Monitor and manage your Citi® credit card accounts and your Citibank checking, savings and linked accounts
- Plan your cash flow with the help of our chart of past and future payments and upcoming transfers for checking/savings accounts, and purchases and payments for credit card accounts
- Use the slider to home in on a specific period of detailed account activity
- View how you spend money from checking/savings with our pie chart of top payees
- View how you spend money with your credit card, with our pie chart of top purchases by merchant
- Learn how people spend their money (filter by location, age group, income bracket or spend type)
- Quickly set up payments and transfers from checking/savings, including payments to your credit card account with our streamlined flow
- Track and view images of your processed checks
- Follow responses from @AskCiti to customer questions in real time, with our Twitter/tablet mash-up
- Let our locations finder guide you to the nearest Citi ATM or branch
- Learn more about personal finance with our frequently updated content
Get started today! Just install the app and sign on with your online User ID and Password.
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
- You can bank online and on the go with confidence as you automatically receive online and mobile fraud protection when you open a Citibank deposit account. It's free coverage that protects you in the unlikely event that there are unauthorized electronic funds transfers in your Citibank deposit accounts — you're covered for the full amount of the loss for which you'd be responsible for under Federal Banking Regulations PLUS the loss of any interest, overdraft charges and returned check fees that you may incur.(1)
Deposit accounts are offered by Citibank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Citi credit cards are issued by Citibank, N.A.
(1) Online and Mobile Fraud Protection applies to an unauthorized electronic funds transfer (EFT) from a deposit account only. It does NOT cover losses arising directly or indirectly from the voluntary surrender of your password or Personal Identification Number (PIN) and ATM, point-of-sale (POS) or debit transactions using your Citibank Banking Card. It does NOT cover Citi Personal Wealth Management investment accounts. In addition, Online and Mobile Fraud Protection does NOT cover any: (i) wire transfers; (ii) losses arising out of fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts by a customer, whether acting alone or with others; (iii) capital gain, income and profit of any kind that might have been earned on any transaction that could not be completed as a consequence of an unauthorized EFT transaction; (iv) indirect or consequential or special losses or damages; or (v) costs, expenses and legal fees incurred as a result of an unauthorized EFT transaction.