General info about this app.
Experience a whole new way to take the train with Amtrak. Get simple and intuitive access to all the travel information you need, book your trip on the go, and stay up-to-date as trains arrive. Do it all without the hassle of your laptop, making calls or extra trips to the office.
With the Amtrak mobile application you can:
• Plan and book travel
• Modify reservations
• Review your upcoming trips
• Check train status and view schedules
• Search stations for location, building amenities and hours of operation
• Connect to your Amtrak Guest Rewards account
• Enjoy Amtrak Passport: share your travel on Facebook & Twitter, check in to stations, collect stamps and reach milestones
Some tickets purchased through this application can be delivered via email as eTickets and scanned onboard the train by the conductor. eTicketing is currently only available for trips on the following routes:
• Downeaster (Portland, ME - Boston)
• City of New Orleans (Chicago - New Orleans)
• Capitol Corridor (Sacramento - San Jose)
• San Joaquin (Oakland - Bakersfield)
• Heartland Flyer (Oklahoma City - Fort Worth)
More routes will be added throughout 2012.
An analysis for this app’s revenues.
Revenue estimates charts.
Download estimates charts.