Featured on FOX News: Tapped-In ("September Side Scrollers")!
Featured on Mashable.com "Offbeat iPhone Games" ( http://mashable.com/2011/09/25/offbeat-iphone-games/ )
- Appadvice.com: "Spooky Hoofs sports one of the coolest art styles we’ve ever seen in a running game for the iPhone." "...easily one of the best time killers around"
- arcadelife.co.uk: "Incredibly atmospheric and stylish; flawless controls and great gameplay included!"
- TheAppShack: 9 out of 10 "Spooky Hoofs is a great endless runner with awesome graphics, and great power-ups, while the gothic vibe of the game makes it even better. This is one game that will be staying on my iPod for quite some time."
- Appsaffair.com: "If you’re a fan of the genre, or of really creepy iPhone titles, Spooky Hoofs is a must-have."
- GEV.com: "Spooky Hoofs for iPhone Is a Must Have for Fans of the “Creepy” Genre"
- Rated 8 out of 10 by App Store Arcade: http://www.appstorearcade.com/2011/09/07/spooky-hoofs-review/
- Featured as New and Noteworthy on iTunes US Games, featured on Frontpage US Staff Favourites and on a whole lot more places on iTunes worldwide!
Experience the fastest, weirdest and most addictive coach ride ever!
Guide this noble stagecoach and its black horses through eery woods and foggy marshes - but beware of the creepy dwellers that will cross your path...
Let them feel your whip while jumping over dangerous pits!
Collect magic orbs to unleash the hidden powers of your horses. Combine all upgrades for the ultimate battle coach!
Prevail against giant boss demons that are lurking on your way.
- Easy to learn Two-Button-Action
(tap left for whiplashes / acceleration, tap right to jump)
- Powerful Upgrades
- Boss Battles
- Various spooky stages to discover
Will you get your passenger safely to her destination...?
Features Game Center and super crisp Retina Display resolution graphics.
Bonuses / Upgrades:
- 3 turquoise orbs = Invulnerable for three enemy collisions
- 3 yellow orbs = Fire whip for 30 whiplashes
- 3 purple orbs = Wings for 9 flaps (double jump in mid-air)
- Red orbs = Energy
Hint: The normal whip also inflicts damage, try hitting flying enemies with your whiplashes!