This acclaimed game of magical storytelling blends interactive stories and resource management into an epic saga of conflict, mythology, and community. King of Dragon Pass is set in Glorantha (the world of the games HeroQuest and RuneQuest).
It’s immensely replayable, thanks to nearly 500 interactive scenes and two objectives. Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you only have a minute or two. The built-in saga writes down the story for you. And advisors with distinctive personalities help you track your cows.
The gorgeous hand-painted artwork won Best Visual Arts at the second annual Independent Games Festival.
• It's like they took the best parts of Civilization games and combined them with the best part of Choose Your Own Adventure style game books. … What I like most about King of Dragon Pass is the seemingly infinite possibilities that the game has. … I can't get enough of King of Dragon Pass. [Touch Arcade]
• A wholly unique adventure that has no equal on the iPhone. [Pocket Gamer]
• An interactive story with a level of complexity and brilliance that's rarely seen in video games. [Gamezebo]
• If you're looking for something new with tons of meat on its bones, enjoy reading well-written text, making moral decisions and managing a growing settlement, then you can do no wrong with King of Dragon Pass. [SmashGuides]
• I have not been able to put it down for a week! If I could give it 6 stars I would.
• I now have a fun, engaging, thought provoking RPG on my iPhone, an RPG that fits in my purse and that I can play any time I want, not having to have my computer or Xbox 360 near me to do so.
• If Bioware remade Civilization they'd be lucky to end up half as good as King of Dragon Pass.
• It's impossible to describe the emotional tug you feel when an old and trusted advisor, who you've watched grow from a young upstart, dies of old age. Or when an exploration team disappears into the wilds, never to be heard from again. Or when a cursed clansman, shunned by his peers, sacrifices himself to stop a raid. This game will never leave my iPhone. That's the only accolade possible.
NOTE: We’re working on a Universal (iPad/iPhone) version. But text already displays at “Retina” quality on the new iPad.