ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
January issue now available for download. Highlights:
• The Smart-Phone — and Smart Phone Plan — Edition: Hottest phones, top carriers by city, bill-slashing tips.
• AA Battery Showdown: Best lithiums and alkalines for toys, digital cameras, flashlights, remote controls, and more.
• Patient Portals: 5 reasons online medical records can lead to better health.
• Last Minute Gift Guide: Top-rated products in 28 categories, including electronics, kitchen gear, tools, etc. for everyone on your list.
• Best and Worst Paper Towels: 18 leading brands put to the test for absorbency, scrubbing and wet strength.
• PLUS WATCH EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER REPORTS VIDEOS — The incredible 25,000 hour light bulb ... Quick fixes for a flat tire ... And road tests of the Toyota Corolla, Volkswagen Jetta, Fiat 500 Abarth, Mercedes-Benz GLK350, and Ford Fiesta ST.