The largest newspaper in Texas – the Houston Chronicle – is now an interactive, multimedia experience, reimagined for iPad.
Get the smart reporting, award-winning photos, trusted team of columnists and second-to-none coverage of Houston that you expect from the Houston Chronicle, completely redesigned for iPad.
Houston Chronicle for iPad gives readers what they want, when they want it and where they want it, including:
- First pick of exclusive content that you can’t get anywhere else
- Local news from the Woodlands to Downtown and throughout greater Houston, including updates throughout the day
- Up-to-the-second, customizable traffic and weather reports
- The daily funnies in a Comics section updated every day
- Searchable archives of the Houston Chronicle and Chron.com
- Dazzling photo galleries and 360-degree panoramas
- Blogs from The Chronicle’s team of trusted experts and columnists
- Great entertainment features
- A seven-day archive of editions for the iPad
It’s all in an exciting, digital format delivered instantly every day to your iPad.
Subscribing to Houston Chronicle for iPad:
Downloading the app is free. New users can use the app for 14 days free.
If you would like to subscribe, you can select a monthly ($5.99) or annual ($59.99) subscription.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of your free period will be forfeited at time of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.