The largest newspaper in Texas – the Houston Chronicle – is now an interactive, multimedia experience, reimagined for the App Store.
Get the smart reporting, award-winning photos, trusted team of columnists and second-to-none coverage of Houston that you expect from the Houston Chronicle.
Houston Chronicle gives readers what they want, when they want it and where they want it, including:
- First pick of exclusive content that you can’t get anywhere else
- Local news from the Woodlands to Downtown and throughout greater Houston, including updates throughout the day
- The daily funnies in a Comics section updated every day
- Dazzling photo galleries and 360-degree panoramas
- Features from The Chronicle’s team of trusted experts and columnists
It’s all in an exciting, digital format delivered instantly every day to your iPad or iPhone.
Subscribing to Houston Chronicle:
- Downloading the app is free. New users can receive free content on the app for 14 days.
- If you would like to subscribe, you can select a monthly ($5.99) or annual ($59.99) subscription.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of your free period will be forfeited at time of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.