• Our award winning app is free to download.
• Free Editor’s picks access. Registered readers can read or listen to a selection of must-read articles chosen each week by John Micklethwait.
• Subscribers enjoy full access to each week’s issue of The Economist.
Our award winning app allows registered readers to read a selection of free content each week,
while subscribers with digital access can enjoy the full issue every Thursday from 4pm EST/ 9pm GMT.
This major update includes extensive improvements including:
• A brand new look and feel
• An enhanced audio-player
• Improved bookmarking
• Extensive bug fixes
You will also continue to have access to the following features:
• Read or listen to each week’s full issue from Thursday 4pm EST/ 9pm GMT.
• Download The Economist and enjoy offline reading anytime, anywhere.
• Access to back issues of The Economist.
• Registered readers may purchase single issues using In App Purchases.
• Subscribe within the app and get full access to Economist.com and The Economist apps.
• Subscribe quarterly (12 issues) for USD £39.99 or annually (51 issues) for USD $129.99 or buy a single issue for GBP £4.99. If available, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of the original subscription.
• You can manage auto-renew of your subscription in your iTunes account settings.
• The app may offer a subscription with a free trial period. At the end of the trial period, full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter.
• You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST
The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication offering independent and clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs; business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
ALSO AVAILABLE ON iPad
The Economist is also available on iPad. Simply search for The Economist in the App Store for iPad.