|Developer:||Future Publishing Ltd.|
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***Guitar Techniques is the world More...
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Guitar Techniques is the world's only all-technique guitar magazine, providing lessons in blues, rock, metal, country, classical, acoustic and more. Our teachers are some of the world's finest guitarists, our tab is clear and accurate and our lessons tailored to all abilities.
Guitar Techniques now features audio tracks with enhanced tab so you can read, listen, learn and play. Simply tap the play button at the start of the music and off you go.
Note: Due to circumstances beyond our control, occasional tracks may not be available with audio and animated tablature.
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $3.99 / €2.99
1 year £27.99 / $39.99 / €31.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|In App Purchases:||
Top In App Purchases
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN