Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
DECEMBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• Running Rogue: How offbeat running clubs are redefining what the sport can be for a new generation of athletes.
• Hugs, Sweat, and Cheers: And how November Project, a grassroots tribe based in Boston, is leading the charge.
• The Year in Running: The top news-makers, extraordinary runners, and must-have gear of 2013, including the amazing teen phenom Mary Cain.
• Words to Run By: Exceptional wisdom from Dr. George Sheehan, running’s philosopher-king.
• Winter Shoe Guide: Find the perfect pair for you among the top 18 models from this season.
• In the Human Race section: Members of an Orthodox community break from tradition and run to help others–and themselves.
• In the Training section: How a little walking can improve your running.
• In the Fuel section: Eat these foods together to boost health and energy.
• In the Mind + Body section: Bad race? How a poor performance can fuel a successful one.
• Columns: Lauren Fleshman talks about how parenting, like running, comes with challenges, triumphs, and human excretions (The Fast Life), while Marc Parent wonders why he decided to run every day during the holidays (The Newbie Chronicles).
• I’m a Runner: Lisette Oropesa, a soprano in New York City’s Metropolitan Opera, talks about how running helped her lose weight and reaching her goal to break two hours in a half-marathon.
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.