Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is now on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews—plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
JULY ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• The Time of the Ancient Marathoner: The tale of a defiant middle-aged runner who set out to prove you can get faster while getting older.
• Ellipti-What?: At first, I felt silly, then tired—then ecstatic. Finally, a device that’s taught me to love cross-training.
• Can a Runner Be the World’s Greatest Athlete?: Ashton Eaton is the fastest decathlete ever. But can he be the best?
• London or Bust: The favorites, the underdogs, and the key story lines at the 2012 U.S. Olympics Track & Field Trials.
• Hurdles: Kellie Wells faces 10 of them in every race. But they’re nothing like what she’s already overcome.
• In the Human Race section: Together, a couple takes on 26.2 miles—and her ALS.
• In the Training section: Hit your goals even when you can’t run as much as you’d like.
• In the Fuel section: How to stay hydrated before, during, and after every summer run.
• In the Mind + Body section: Differ with your doc? These signs call for a second opinion.
• In the Gear section: Cool apparel to beat the heat.
• In the Races & Places section: An Alaskan trail race with more than rural beauty.
• Columns: Marc Parent shares some of his really good reasons for running (Newbie Chronicles), while Reshma Memon Yaqub explains how personal upheaval and a TV show led her to find her inner runner (Life & Times).
• I’m a Runner: Actress Tanna Frederick talks about running’s role in preparing for her roles, how she fared during the 2012 L.A. Marathon, and much more.
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.