Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
MAY ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
Boston Marathon Special
• One Year Stronger: Runners, spectators, and
survivors of April 15, 2013, reveal how they are healing, reflecting, and moving on.
• Boston’s Girl: Shalane Flanagan returns to her hometown race with one thing in mind: victory.
• Blown Together: Last year, in the smoke and chaos on Boylston Street, four strangers found their fates intertwined.
• Get Up, Lace Up, and Run!: Ready to start? Let us help
you get off on the right foot.
• Go to Sleep Already!: Catching more quality Z’s can make you a stronger, better runner. Here’s how.
• In the Human Race section: A group of Boston bombing victims finds strength by training for this year’s marathon.
• In the Training section: Run downhill—without getting hurt—to build strength, boost coordination, and have fun.
• In the Fuel section: Eight fruit-and-
veggie juice combos that deliver postrun nutrition.
• In the Mind + Body section: New research reveals how to trigger the runner’s high.
• In the Gear section: New ways to tote your stuff on the run.
• Columns: Peter Sagal explains how, between rough-riding and canal-building, Teddy Roosevelt kinda-sorta invented “jogging”
(Road Scholar), while Marc Parent talks about how non-runners express concern about our knees (Newbie Chronicles).
• I’m a Runner: Tedy Bruschi, retired NFL player and ESPN analyst talks about running his first Boston Marathon and the lessons he learned playing football that relate to running.
• Bonus videos
…and much more.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.