Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
MARCH ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
Injury Prevention Special
• The Whole Body Fix: A new running clinic teaches a chronically injured Runner’s World editor lessons that can help you stay happy, healthy, and on the road.
• Running Conversation: Bruce Dern: The Hollywood legend reflects on a lifetime of running and his career-capping role in the award-winning film Nebraska.
• Special Report: Running Back From Hell: PTSD is shattering the lives of thousands of American soldiers. But some experts believe running can counter the disorder’s symptoms–and help restore the joy that war erased.
• Spring Shoe Guide: We’ve tested and reviewed this season’s top 23 new models. Find the perfect pair for you!
• In the Human Race section: How running set a former inmate and recovering addict free.
• In the Training section: Why there’s no excuse to skip speedwork.
• In the Fuel section: Spring-clean your diet to slim down, gain energy, and add nutrients to every meal.
• In the Mind + Body section: Find a great running partner (or two) to keep you in shape, honest, and motivated.
• In the Gear section: From custom-sewn singlets to the smartest watches ever, check out the spring’s best new bling.
• In the Races + Places section: A city goes the distance to counter its troubled reputation.
• Columns: Lauren Fleshman tells you how to screw up–like a pro (The Fast Life), while Marc Parent explains why a father would run 13.1 miles on the best worst day of his life (The Newbie Chronicles).
• I’m a Runner: Laila Ali, a former world champion boxer and TV host, talks about how running helped her boxing and how she tries to instill wellness in her kids.
• Bonus videos
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.