The ALL_NEW Women's Health iPad: Newly Redesigned and Available by Subscription. When you subscribe to the iPad edition, you'll get it free on your iPhone!
Women’s Health cuts through the deluge of information out there and zooms in on what’s really important: the latest health and nutrition news, the best fat-burning workouts, the savviest love and sex advice, the quickest (and most delish!) healthy recipes, and the easiest look-great-now beauty and fashion strategies. It gives women the tools, motivation, inspiration, and edge they need to get the most out of life.
In the July/August issue:
* Complete Bikini Confidence! These exercises, beauty ideas, and mental tricks will get you swimsuit-ready fast.
* Olympic Bonus! The super-fit women of Team USA will help you achieve the leanest, strongest body possible. Learn to push your limits, eat to excel, and hit your goals, no matter what they are.
* IPAD EXTRA: Exclusive yoga workout video! These dynamic poses, from yoga-for-athletes expert Emilie Smith, will strengthen your body and protect you from injuries.
* IPAD EXTRA: In WH’s exclusive videos, Olympic medalists Nastia Liukin, Allyson Felix, and Natalie Coughlin share their best Olympic moments. Plus: A swimming lesson from Olympian Rebecca Soni.
* Find out how Kate Beckinsale gets into butt-kicking shape! Peek in on her private yoga sessions and hear how the action star feels when she throws a punch, wields a sword, and has a knockdown brawl with Jessica Biel.
* Six Reasons to Rethink Your Gym Membership: From bacteria-choked treadmills to rip-off fees, working out at a health club may not be so healthy after all. WH’s guide will help.
* IPAD EXTRA: We’ve planned your summer travel! Here, the best places for kayaking, chocolate tasting, hot air balloon riding, hiking, and more.
* Talk Dirty to Me! How to speak your mind during sex—and why it will make the whole experience more intense. (Especially when you get him to chime in too.)
* All you need is a dress! Six go-anywhere styles that look good on everyone.
* Plus: An ideal on-the-road workout routine, delicious low-cal cocktails, essential moves to protect your hoo-ha from your bike seat, and more!
Women's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $19.99 for Women's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
• New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
• The new Women's Health iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view as it downloads
• Don't delete your existing Women's Help app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.