Watch 100s of Russian IP television channels Katrina TV on iPhone and iPod Touch
Requires paid subscription to the Kartina TV service (see subscription information below).
Includes free 5 day subscription to Kartina.TV service.
- more then 100 Russian TV channels live
- time shift
- watch most of the programs recorded for the last 2 weeks
- watch library of thousands of movies and TV shows
- pause, skip, move playback position for recorded shows and movies
- TV Program schedule grid
- playback on external monitor connected via HDMI adapter
- playback on Apple TV through Airplay mirroring
- watch live television on mobile network
When HDMI cable is connected, the video and sound are playing on external display while all other interface controls are displayed on the IPhone.
On iPhone 4 only Eco (low bit rate) channels and movies are supported.
iPhone 4S support all channels except HD
iPhone 5, 5s and 6 support HD channels
Wi-Fi is required for archive and video library playback.
- The application includes free 5 day access to Kartina.TV content.
- After complimentary account expires you can purchase subscription within the application or enter an existing Kartina.TV account.
- When you choose to subscribe within the application, simply choose the subscription period and confirm the purchase. The Kartina.TV account will be downloaded to the application automatically.
- You can enter the downloaded account information on other devices but only one device can use an account at a time.
- You can choose auto-renewable subscription or one time account purchase.
- Subscription options include: weekly ($8.99), monthly ($28.99), and yearly ($299.99).
- Auto-renewable subscription will renew within 24 hours of expiration at the same price
- All payments are charged to your iTunes account
- You can turn auto-renewal off at any time from your iTunes account settings on you iOS device or computer
- Even if auto renewal is cancelled, you can continue to use the application until the end of current subscription period
- You cannot cancel current subscription period not get a refund for it
- The list of available channels may change during the subscription period