Now available: Buy a digital subscription and gain FREE access to the iPhone edition. Link up Men’s Health on the iPad with Men’s Health on the iPhone for the ultimate take-anywhere, read-anywhere MH experience.
Men’s Health isn’t just a magazine. It’s the solution—for every bit of chaos, confusion, or suffering that the world can inflict on the male of the species. Belly fat. Fatheaded bosses. Exercise plateaus. Exercise excuses. Her boredom. His boredom. The fast-food menu. The wine list. The Dow Jones Industrial Average. We give men the tools, strategies, and motivation to handle all of this and more.
IN THE JULY / AUGUST ISSUE
- Feast your eyes on an exclusive excerpt from the greatest new grilling cookbook for men, Grill This, Not That! The recipes are so good your stove may just grow jealous of how much time you’re spending with your grill.
- Check out our bonus photos from our smoking-hot poolside shoot with Fast and Furious star Jordana Brewster.
- NEW FEATURE: Track your fitness gains through our workout recorder, designed to push your body toward new breakthroughs. Paired with this month’s interactive poster, you’re unstoppable.
- Have your hottest summer yet with secrets of seduction from real women. Plus, a bikini photo spread!
- Eat well all season long and still keep your abs with fast, easy, no-cook recipes.
- GUY KNOWLEDGE: The scary new report about drug addicts hijacking the counter of your local pharmacy. It’s the special report every man must read.
- Push yourself off the couch and into Olympic shape with 28 muscle and fitness tips from American athletes bringing home the gold.
- Plan your summer’s ultimate getaway—the great American roadtrip—with our guide to the best destinations and most delicious eats, and our tips on picking the perfect person to ride shotgun.
- Sink tough putts, score a deal on a sweet ride, and rig a rope swing—all this month in How to Do Everything Better.
- Watch a ballet dancer whip the butt of ABC News’s Chris Cuomo with the most intense abs workout you’ll ever sweat through.
Subscribe now for one year and get a free extra month of access to Men's Health (U.S. edition), plus app exclusives. All Subscriptions automatically renew (see more details below).
Men's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $23.99 for Men's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.