The NEW WebMD app incorporates personalized, engaging multimedia lifestyle content. WebMD for iPhone offers on-demand, healthy-living information, in addition to physician-reviewed health content and interactive tools. The innovative design marries content and utility informed by more than five years of user insights and feedback.
Whether you'd like to sleep better, reduce stress or eat healthy, now you can open the WebMD app every day for new healthy living tips, fun facts, recipes, and more – programmed daily just for you.
Get access to your favorite WebMD health tools like Symptom Checker and local health listings, in addition to trusted information about medicine and first aid essentials. All in one elegant app. From the most trusted brand in health information.
• Healthy Living – Choose the healthy living interests that matter most to you to customize a daily mini-magazine of tips, fun facts, articles, quizzes, and slideshows.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, and learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Medicine – Search our extensive database for information on drugs, supplements, and vitamins. Read about uses, side effects, and warnings.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, and pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create and save your conditions, medicine, first aid information, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Email – Send conditions, medicine, first aid information, and Healthy Living articles to yourself or your family and friends.
• Social Media – Share Healthy Living articles on Facebook or Twitter.
• Maps - View local health listings & individual physician, hospital, and pharmacy locations in a map view.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.