Featured on The Today Show, the New York Times, Bon Appetit and The Next Web
Learn how to cook like the pros without ever leaving your kitchen table. Known as “the bible for all chefs”, The Professional Chef has been rebuilt for iPad from the ground up as the richest and most all-inclusive resource in your kitchen. The Inkling edition of this classic textbook by the Culinary Institute of America includes videos, interactive images, shared notes between cooks using the book, and more.
Details about The Professional Chef for Inkling:
* Watch more than 100 embedded videos by CIA instructors demonstrate professional tips and tricks for bringing 850 restaurant-worthy recipes to the dining room table.
* Zoom in on nearly 750 gorgeous photos of ingredients, kitchen tools and finished dishes.
* Play with 175+ interactive enhancements that make many photos both delicious and nutritious—touch a poptip for more info, a recipe, more images, and even web links.
* Tap into the collective wisdom of cooks, amateur and professional, around the world with shared notes, discussions and commenting, right in the book.
The Culinary Institute of America has trained the likes of Anthony Bourdain, Grant Achatz, Michael Symon, Anne Burrell, and many more. Now, culinary students and cooking enthusiasts alike can learn from the masters who have taught some of the world’s best and most well-known chefs.
Features included with every Inkling title:
Less Search, More Find
* Search anything in your book
* Write and highlight with ease
* Notes saved in the cloud
* Scan chapter info at a glance
* Link between related ideas
* Quizzes in every chapter
* Diagrams that let you test yourself
* Find other users' best notes
* Tap key terms for definitions
Social Learning Network
* Log in via email and Facebook
* Access Google and Wikipedia
* Share your notes and highlights
* Use the notes of friends and professors