Photogene is the ultimate tool for handling your iPhone photos.
- It's a full featured photo editor.
- Powerful collage maker.
- Supports uploading multiple photos.
We know you take lots of photos with your iPhone - don't let them just lay there in your camera roll. With Photogene you can easily browse, improve and export multiple photos.
The app features a compelling new user interface which is fast & fun.
- Full featured photo editor: crop, straighten, color adjustments (including histogram and curves), sharpen and denoise, retouch tools (dodge/burn, heal, localized effects and more).
- Export several photos at once. Photogene supports a wide selection of export destinations, including Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, FTP and e-mail.
- Full support for iPhone 4S native 8 MP resolution.
- Special effects: center focus, vignette, frames, reflection, text boxes and much more.
- Presets: large collection of predefined presets. Instantly give your photo a new look and then tweak it yourself.
- Collage maker: combine several photos into one piece of art using a variety of templates.
- Camera: use our built-in camera module to snap great photos and apply real-time effects.
- Metadata viewer: visual display of all the information stored in your photos. Including location on a map, date&time, file size, etc (IPTC editor included).
- Resize your photos as you export them. You can export edited photos at full resolution (same as the original).
- Compare edited photo vs the original at any time.
Why should I pick Photogene?
- Photogene works directly with your iPhone's photo library and albums. No need to import your photos.
- The app offers a wide selection of photo editing tools. No gimmicks - they will actually make your photos look better.
- Improving your photos is easy, even if you've never used a photo editor before. If you're a seasoned photographer, you'll find all the professional tools you need.
- Photogene offers a unique photo browser that can show large thumbnails (requires location-services permission).
- Nondestructive editing. Your edits are saved, but the original photo is always preserved.
- The user interface is quick and responsive. Most edit operations happen in real time.
- It's a live product. We update it frequently and add new features users had asked for.