Have all of your weather information and forecast details at your fingertips, with the redesigned Weather Network app for iPad. The interactive UI and clean design provide an ‘at-a-glance’ view of current, short-term weather, the latest news and videos, along with detailed maps and charts.
• Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
• Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
• Multiple map layers, including radar, satellite, lightning and traffic flow (provided by Beat the Traffic)
• Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
• Available in English and French, based on your device settings
• Pull the screen down with two fingers to refresh the data
• The icon on the top right provides a simple list (menu) of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings and FAQs
• Swipe the current conditions left to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
• Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen. Or, you can add a location by pressing the + icon within the map view
• To get the optimal experience with our maps, tap and pinch to explore
Please send feedback to email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!