** When having trouble connecting to CouchPotato V2, put /wanted in the path setting of your server More...
** When having trouble connecting to CouchPotato V2, put /wanted in the path setting of your server in Qouch. A new version with fixes for CouchPotato V2 has already been submitted to Apple. **
Qouch provides a portable frontend to not one, but three of your favorite programs at once! Manage all of this from one app:
- Univeral app for iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Support for multiple servers
- Support for SSL and reverse proxies
- Manage your download queue and history
- Search on several well-known index sites and add results directly to your queue
- Add NZB's by URL or directly from Safari
- Change the category, priority, post processing and script from within Qouch
- The required API key will be automatically detected
- Manage your wanted, snatched and downloaded collections
- Add new movies by searching for them using themoviedb.org
- Look up basic movie info from within Qouch, or more detailed info using the IMDb app
- Force search/refresh any wanted movie
- Have an overview of your favorite TV shows
- Browse through all available seasons and look up episode details, change their status
- Check which episodes are soon to be available
- Add TV shows to Sick Beard
- Take a look at the history to see what Sick Beard has been doing while you weren't looking
This is just a handful of all the functionality provided by these great tools and available from your couch with this great app.
Much more functionality will be added in the future on your request.
Follow us at twitter.com/QonstruktQouch and leave your feedback so we can make our app even better.
If you have any issues running the program, or connecting to your server, please contact us through the before mentioned Twitter account or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, because we cannot respond to any of your feedback in the review section.
We're also on Facebook! Visit facebook.com/Qouch
Word of warning:
This app is no longer being tested on the iPhone 3G so your mileage may vary.
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.Requires iOS 4.0 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
This app is not currently featured in any leaderboards so there are not any available graphs.
Tweets by @AppDataIN