Popular Photography+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Photography magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
DECEMBER 2013 ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Best Gear of the Year —Our editors’ top honors for the must-have photo equipment of 2013, the POP Awards for Photography’s Outstanding Products go to the 32 best cameras, lenses, lights, and other tools we tried and tested in the past 12 months.
• Take Great Group Portraits — Top pros from Art Streiber to Peter Yang share their secrets for how to get your friends and family into one fantastic frame this holiday season.
• Easy Tips for Lightroom — Speed up your image editing with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5. We’ll show you what’s new and give you simple ways to do basic fixes on your photos.
• Wild in Japan — Winter weather brings out the best in Japan’s alluring wildlife, from snow monkeys to red-crowned cranes to sea eagles. We’ll show you where and how to get the shots of a lifetime.
• Camera & Lens Tests — Full Popular Photography Test Lab and field test reports on the Canon EOS 70D, Olympus OM-D E-M1, Zeiss Touit Distagon T* 12mm f/2.8, and Samsung 45mm f/1.8 2D/3D lens.
• Tips, Tricks, and How-To — Light a beauty portrait from below, capture action sports in bold silhouette, embrace your photographic failures…
And much more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THIS APP:
*Please note that most stories are constructed in two layers, one on top of the other.
-Swipe left or right to BROWSE through the magazine.
-Swipe up or down to READ an article.
-Tap the screen to ACCESS the menu.
-DOUBLE TAP the screen to TOGGLE the top layer on and off.
-A SINGLE TAP will call up the menu and navigation system; tap again to remove it.
-Tap the UPPER-RIGHT CORNER to bookmark an article.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org