Popular Photography+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Photography magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
MARCH 2014 ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Go Beyond the Selfie — Want to take truly magnetic self-portraits? Step away from the bathroom mirror and learn from 5 creative photographers who have become their own best subjects. Plus: The gear you need to bring self-portraits to the next level.
• Craft Gear — For cameras and lenses with a personal touch, check out the collection of artisans we found who build, refurbish, or accessorize photographic equipment by hand.
• Epic Namibia — Capture the stunning landscapes, teeming wildlife, and surreal scenery in this land of surprises.
• King of the Classics — With the Nikon Df, old-school SLR design meets cutting-edge digital imaging performance. See how it fared in the Popular Photography Test Lab and in the field.
• Tips from the Pros — How to create an impossible landscape, crop for stronger framing, supercharge your party pictures, take a cool angle on sports, and other ideas for great photos. Step-by-step tutorials and videos show you the way.
• Camera and Lens Tests — Full lab and field tests of the Fujifilm X-E2 interchangeable-lens compact, fast Zeiss Otus 55mm f/1.4 lens for DSLRs, and Rokinon 16mm f/2 ultrawide in 10 different mounts.
And much more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THIS APP:
*Please note that most stories are constructed in two layers, one on top of the other.
-Swipe left or right to BROWSE through the magazine.
-Swipe up or down to READ an article.
-Tap the screen to ACCESS the menu.
-DOUBLE TAP the screen to TOGGLE the top layer on and off.
-A SINGLE TAP will call up the menu and navigation system; tap again to remove it.
-Tap the UPPER-RIGHT CORNER to bookmark an article.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: email@example.com