Popular Photography+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Photography magaz More...
Popular Photography+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Photography magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
JUNE 2013 ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Best Places to Photograph: Road Trip Edition — The call of the open road—photographers hear it louder than most. We have six incredible voyages on four continents, ranging from day trips to weeks-long experiences, each with an incredible diversity of great photo opps.
• Gear to Go — Driving means you can take it with you. Here’s what to pack for your photo road trip.
• Get Your Fixer — Drivers, translators, go-betweens, navigators, negotiators, maybe even camel wranglers. They’re the fixers, and without them globe-trotting photographers wouldn’t be able to get the shot.
• Backyard Adventure — Staying home instead? The Meet Your Neighbours project can teach you how to photograph your own local flora and fauna.
• Gear Tests — Full reports from our test lab and the field on Nikon’s powerhouse D7100, Fujifilm’s rangefinder-style X100S, and two fast f/2 full-frame lenses: an optically awesome 135mm manual-focus tele from Zeiss and a sharp and stabilized 35mm wide-angle from Canon.
• Tips, Tricks, Projects, and Contests — Capture high-speed liquid droplets, subtract light for glass, check out our monthly photo competitions, and show us what you’ve got.
And much more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THIS APP:
*Please note that most stories are constructed in two layers, one on top of the other.
-Swipe left or right to BROWSE through the magazine.
-Swipe up or down to READ an article.
-Tap the screen to ACCESS the menu.
-DOUBLE TAP the screen to TOGGLE the top layer on and off.
-A SINGLE TAP will call up the menu and navigation system; tap again to remove it.
-Tap the UPPER-LEFT CORNER to access the contents.
-Tap the UPPER-RIGHT CORNER to bookmark an article.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: email@example.com
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|In App Purchases:||
Top In App Purchases
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN