Popular Photography+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Photography magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
GET 30 DAYS FREE! New subscribers - sign up for a one-year or a monthly subscription and start your 30 day FREE trial today!
OCTOBER 2014 Issue Highlights:
• Art Wolfe Speaks — The legendary landscape, wildlife, and cultural photographer offers his take on travel and life behind the lens.
• Shape the Light — Take control of your lighting with this guide to the essentials, filled with inspiring photos, 3D setups, must-have gear, and tips from pros.
• The New Street Shooters — Today’s masters of the candid shot show how to capture the absurdities of lives lived in public.
• All About Mirrorless — The 8 things to consider when shopping for an interchangeable-lens compact camera.
• Nikon D810: Full Test — We put this new full-frame DSLR through our rigorous lab and field testing. The results may surprise you!
• Tips, Tricks, and How-To — Color manage your iPad for more accurate photos, capture wildlife the easy way, shoot fashion on a budget, and more.
• Camera & Lens Tests — Full tests of the Leica T, Canon’s image-stabilized 16–35mm f/4L, and Tokina’s stabilized 70–200mm f/4.
And much more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THIS APP:
*Please note that most stories are constructed in two layers, one on top of the other.
-Swipe left or right to BROWSE through the magazine.
-Swipe up or down to READ an article.
-Tap the screen to ACCESS the menu.
-DOUBLE TAP the screen to TOGGLE the top layer on and off.
-A SINGLE TAP will call up the menu and navigation system; tap again to remove it.
-Tap the UPPER-RIGHT CORNER to bookmark an article.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org