Popular Photography+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Photography magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
GET 30 DAYS FREE! New subscribers - sign up for a one-year or a monthly subscription and start your 30 day FREE trial today!
JULY 2014 Issue highlights:
• USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2014 — We showcase and profile the winners of this inaugural photo contest that captures the depth, soul, and beauty of the American landscape.
• 10 Best Tips for Filters — Have more fun with your camera with these simple ways to get the most from optical over-the-lens filters.
• Picturing History — Passionate about the past? So are countless history buffs who gather to reenact famous (and sometimes obscure) battles around the world. Letting the shooting begin!
• Lighting on Ice — Learn how a pair of enterprising Russian photographers created an amazing automotive ad using just a couple of cheap flashlights.
• Tips, Tricks, and How-To — Inject humor into a scene, shoot “underwater” in an aquarium, spark up your contrast, and other techniques from pro photographers.
• Camera & Lens Tests — Full lab & field tests of the new Panasonic Lumix GH4, Sony a6000, Nikon 58mm f/1.4G lens, and Tamron 16–300mm f/3.5¬–6.3 VC zoom.
And much more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THIS APP:
*Please note that most stories are constructed in two layers, one on top of the other.
-Swipe left or right to BROWSE through the magazine.
-Swipe up or down to READ an article.
-Tap the screen to ACCESS the menu.
-DOUBLE TAP the screen to TOGGLE the top layer on and off.
-A SINGLE TAP will call up the menu and navigation system; tap again to remove it.
-Tap the UPPER-RIGHT CORNER to bookmark an article.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org