Popular Photography+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Photography magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
GET 30 DAYS FREE! New subscribers - sign up for a one-year or a monthly subscription and start your 30 day FREE trial today!
APRIL 2014 ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Teen Stars — Today’s teenage photographers don’t wait to be discovered. They attract followers that can number in the millions—and launch careers while still in high school.
• Turning Kids into Photographers — It seems like kids are born shooting, but don’t just fork over your iPhone. Here are 10 great ways to share your passion for picture-making with the youngsters in your life. Plus: Top gear for budding photographers.
• Animal Architecture — Ingo Arndt travels the world to photograph the incredible variety and richness of structures built by birds, beasts, and insects.
• Glass from the Past — Got an interchangeable-lens compact? The best new lens for you may not be new—or made for an ILC. We picked 21 of the best, from modern classics to quirky rarities.
• Lab & Field Tests — Full reviews of the latest gear, including Fujifilm’s all-weather X-T1, Sony’s full-frame Alpha 7, Nikon’s 18–140mm f/3.5–5.6G DX VR zoom, and Samsung’s surprising 60mm f/2.8 Macro.
• Tips, Tricks, How-To — Top pros show you how to pop a group portrait, take stunning double-exposures, master the basics of masks in Photoshop, and other techniques for your best shots.
And much more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THIS APP:
*Please note that most stories are constructed in two layers, one on top of the other.
-Swipe left or right to BROWSE through the magazine.
-Swipe up or down to READ an article.
-Tap the screen to ACCESS the menu.
-DOUBLE TAP the screen to TOGGLE the top layer on and off.
-A SINGLE TAP will call up the menu and navigation system; tap again to remove it.
-Tap the UPPER-RIGHT CORNER to bookmark an article.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: email@example.com