General info about this app.
America's most useful and respected dictionary -- with premium content and no ads.
#1 Paid Reference App in iTunes, 12/15/11
The premium content includes over 1000 graphical illustrations, and over 20,000 additional entries covering people, places, and foreign terms.
No internet connection is required to view any of the definitions (although you do need a connection to view illustrations).
In addition to all the definitions from Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, the app offers voice search – to let you look up a word without having to spell it – along with an integrated thesaurus, example sentences, Word of the Day, Favorites, and more. A great tool for reference, education, and vocabulary building.
* No ads
* Voice Search
* Integrated Thesaurus: Synonyms & Antonyms
* Example Sentences
* Audio Pronunciations
* Word of the Day
* Biographic and Geographic entries
* Foreign words and phrases used in English
* Graphical Illustrations
* For iPad: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* Recent History - lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
An analysis for this app’s revenues.
Revenue estimates charts.
Download estimates charts.