|Developer:||Project Sp. z o. o.|
We are very pleased to inform you all that the first digital edition of our history magazine, “Diffe More...
We are very pleased to inform you all that the first digital edition of our history magazine, “Different Faces of History,” will be soon available at the AppStore. We hope that very soon it will become an easily accessible source of historical knowledge for you.
We offer you good, unbiased, and politically uninfluenced content.
In our magazine you'll find a wide range of articles, mostly about general history or military history. Particular attention will be paid to the Second World War and the Post-War Era, but you'll also be able to find some well written stories about archeology and Middle Ages.
On our pages you will be given the opportunity to read about heraldry and numismatics. The stories of almost forgotten battles, secret technologies and the monuments of military architecture will be told. You can definitelt read about the interesting mysteries of stolen or hidden works of art, and long lost historical artifacts. Even though this magazine isn't a completely academic journal, all of the content we will have publicized will be monitored by our Scientific Board. Bibliographies and annotations will also be added if they become available to us.
We hope that you'll enjoy reading of the “Different Faces of History”.
The Editors of the Different Faces of History
This issue features:
- The Pole in the Pickelhaube – World War 1 Memories, Part 1
- To Forget about the Kresy – Easternmost part of Poland during and after World War 2
- Terka, 8 July 1946 – Another site of the bloody Ukrainian-Polish Conflict
- Ukrainian National Army Anti-Tank Brigade “Wilna Ukraina” in Fights near Budziszyn in 1945
- Polish Secret Police on the trail of Nazi Treasures – The Survey of the Sowie Mountains in 1964
- Sociological Review of German Concentration Camps
- How the Poles Captured "Russian Czestochowa"
- How much the Polish differ from the French - Major Lazar-Claude Conqueugniot`s recollections from war of 1807-1808
- Archeological Survey of Negotino in the Republic of Macedonia
- The Sino-Vietnamese Border War of 1979 - Self-defense through Counterattack
- Henryk Kierzkowski vs Polish Résistance
|Release Date:||Join AppData Pro to see more app details|
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
This app is not currently featured in any leaderboards so there are not any available graphs.
Tweets by @AppDataIN