Learn English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese with busuu in a fun and easy way and practise with a community of over 45 million native speakers. Stay motivated by setting a goal and tracking your progress!
PC Magazine’s “Best Free Language Learning App 2013”
1) Learn key words and phrases
2) Practise what you learned with native speakers
3) Take a trip! Pass your exam! Get promoted!
What am I going to learn?
- Over 150 everyday topics containing over 3,000 words and phrases.
- Quality courses based on the CEFR, a recognised framework for language learning.
- Language feedback from native speakers.
- 11 languages in one app! English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese.
- Listening, reading, writing and speaking practice.
How does busuu work?
1. Learn the basics with a variety of learning activities including: vocabulary and grammar lessons, audio dialogues, and interactive tests.
2. Submit practice exercises to our community where native speakers will help you perfect your skills.
3. Test your knowledge with a fun quiz to see how much you have learned.
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the premium features of this app’s courses.
There are three subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US10.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until cancelled.
Six-monthly subscription for $US49.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until cancelled.
Twelve-monthly subscription for $US64.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until cancelled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the premium features of the app’s courses will expire at the end of the current payment period.
This method works! But don’t take our word for it, check out some of our recent reviews:
“Better then Rosetta Stone!
This app is better then any other program not only because it offers the best ways to learn a language, it allows people to speak to native speakers. This program is huge and allows a person to learn at their own pace. The cost of this program seems like it should be 200, but is offered for less then a x-box game. I have used it for over 2 years now and I can say it is the best.”
I have tried so many language learning apps on here and this one really is the best. I generally refuse to spend money on in-app purchases but this is well worth paying foe the full version. Definitely 5 stars. If you want to learn a language then this is the app to download!”
“Definitely the best language training application”
"This application is really great to learn. I love the correction by natives, practising with native speakers for free. Super app”
"This is better than my Rosetta Stone Spanish! It is more fun and it is free as opposed to the 500 plus dollars I paid for RS. I highly recommend this app!!"
"The application is simply super, languages are taught like a game! Very helpful comments from other users on your exercises. Bought a Premium package without hesitation!"
Convinced? Stop reading, download, and start learning a language today!