|Developer:||BorG Technology Corporation|
SpeakText reaches 1M downloads !!!SpeakText for Me - Speak & Translate Web pages and Documents Touch More...
SpeakText reaches 1M downloads !!!
SpeakText for Me - Speak & Translate Web pages and Documents
Touch web pages and documents (Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, eBook, Text), copy & paste, key in, then it will speak and translate sentence by sentence.
A must have app to speak & translate web pages and documents, including newspapers and magazines.
1. Speak 20+ and translate 30+ languages sentence by sentence and paragraph by paragraph.
2. Read aloud English offline word by word, sentence by sentence and paragraph by paragraph.
3. Female and male voices take turns (SpeakEnglish Add-on).
4. Funny bear and human face animations while speaking.
5. Read aloud offline after offline voices downloaded.
6. Provide two styles of sentence by sentence window.
7. Support powerful speaking repeat, pause and speed options.
8. Speak & translate the touched words on web pages and documents.
9. Speak & translate the whole page from the beginning or touched words to the end sentence by sentence.
10. Search and speak the whole page from matching words to the end sentence by sentence.
●●●●● Watch Video Demo ●●●●●
SpeakText for Me supports all formats, integrates SpeakText, SpeakText for Web, SpeakText for Office, SpeakText for eBook features into one app.
● Speak 20+ and translate 30+ languages sentence by sentence
● Read aloud English offline word by word, sentence by sentence and paragraph by paragraph
The app integrates a built-in English text-to-speech engine, speaks aloud English offline sentence by sentence, paragraph by paragraph and word by word without internet connecting (English US HQ).
You can repeat one word and one sentence (paragraph), and set speaking pause between words and sentences (paragraphs).
Speaking rate & pitch quick setting while speaking.
● Female and male voices take turns (SpeakEnglish Add-on)
● Speaking face animation
The app provides funny face animations while speaking.
you can choose bears and humans face animation with two types of mouth each.
You could drag and drop to move to other position and turn on or off the face animations feature.
● Provide two styles of sentence by sentence window
● Read aloud offline after offline voices downloaded
● Speak & translate the copy & paste or key in text
● Speak & translate the touched words
● Speak & translate the whole page from touched words or from the beginning
● Search & speak from the matching words
● Translate the whole web page
● Speak & translate web pages and multiple document types
- Web pages
- Microsoft Office: Word (doc, docx), Excel (xls, xlsx), PowerPoint (ppt, pptx, pps)
- Apple iWork: Pages (pages), Numbers (numbers), Keynote (key)
- eBook (epub)
- Text (text, txt), RTF document (rtf)
Please note that some licensed epub files are protected with encrypted data and are limited to use inside Apple iBook only.
PDF file format is not supported.
● Support four ways to open documents
1. WiFi file transfer
2. Open In...
3. Apple iTunes
4. Download file
● Support powerful speaking & translating options
The app provides some powerful options, such as speaking repeat times of each sentence, speaking and translating pause seconds between sentences, speaking speed, popover text font size and paste automatically options.
You could assign repeat times or pause seconds for some specified sentences.
Auto repeat function for a sentence.
Speaking rate quick setting while speaking.
● Mark "Starred" to record favorite words
● Support bookmarks and home page
● Support URL autocomplete and browser history
● Email voice
● Copy translated text
● Highlight words while speaking & translating
● Support 10 favorite language setting selections
● This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.3 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||Yes|
This app is not currently featured in any leaderboards so there are not any available graphs.
Tweets by @AppDataIN