Introducing the new Corriere della Sera Digital Edition, the best news app in Italy for tablet and smartphones.
The first Italian newspaper as of diffusion, prestige and history now in a brand new application, redesigned with a simple, fluid and effective interface.
Read your newspaper, the magazines, the local editions with a new set of tools and services: updates, multimedia contents and new features will help you in the reading of the newspaper.
An always live app, with premium contents constantly updated by a dedicated editorial team that will bring you from morning to evening with all the essentials tool to read and understand the Italian and worldwide facts of the day:
- Press review – every day at 7am an overview to all the best journalistic contributions coming from the Italian and foreign press
- News of the day – at 1pm and 8.30pm a synthetic but complete point to all the day’s events and facts
- Inside Corriere – every day at 6 am the selection of the “must read” articles inside the newspaper
- The in-depth analysis – a deep analysis of the most important event of the day
- The compass of the day – a brief guide to the most important facts of the day
- Read your newspaper from 3 am
- Discover all the magazines and addons included in the subscription – La Lettura, Sette, Io Donna, Living, Corriere Economia, ViviMilano
- Read your favorite local edition among the 15 at your disposal
- Discover CorrierePedia, the encyclopedia of the most important words and terms written by our editors and specialists
- Bookmark your edition
- Read your articles in native form by a single tap on the title of the article
- Brain-train with the Games of Corriere della Sera
- Weekly - € 5.99
- Monthly - € 19.99
- Annual - € 199.99
All forms of subscription are recurrent, recurrence can be deactivated at any time from your profile setting iTunes.
If recurrence is active renewal it will be charged within 24 hours prior to the expiration of your current subscription.
For more information about disabling the anniversary go to the FAQ section of the application.
Please note that payment is managed by iTunes and the purchase will be charged to your account.