|Developer:||Time Base Technology Limited|
GoodNotes lets you take handwritten notes, sketch diagrams, mark-up PDFs and organize them on a beau More...
GoodNotes lets you take handwritten notes, sketch diagrams, mark-up PDFs and organize them on a beautiful bookshelf. Turn pages with a swipe, highlight or add notes to any page, and share your notes with anyone. GoodNotes will automatically save your notes and has full backup function to prevent data loss.
Good Note-taking Experience
- Built-in plain, ruled, graph and music papers
- Ten-color pen, five-color highlighter, eraser and lasso tool
- Insert text and images easily
- Shrink down your handwriting as you write using the close-up input
Good Viewing Experience
- Change pages by swiping left or right
- Adjust pages to fit the screen by zooming in or out
- Handwriting looks smooth and crisp even when zoomed in
- Overview of all pages using thumbnails
Good Sharing Ability
- Select the pages you wish to share
- Export to external apps (e.g. Dropbox, Evernote etc.)
- Choose whether to include backgrounds or notes in exports
- Share editable notebooks with other GoodNotes users
Good Importing Abilities
- Import documents from iTunes file sharing
- Import images from the photos library or from the iPad camera directly
- Import PDFs or images from other apps
- Built-in Dropbox file browser
Data Loss Prevention
- Backup all your notes by one tap
- Auto-saves every 15 seconds
- Folder support
- Wi-Fi File Transfer
- PDF table of contents support
- Insert PDF documents into existing notebooks
- Custom template
- External display support
- Page view history
You can create up to 2 notebooks and 10 pages per notebook in the free version.
The screenshots use material from Wikipedia articles Photoelectric effect and Internal combustion engine, which are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|In App Purchases:||
Top In App Purchases
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN