|Developer:||Unbound Medicine, Inc.|
The official Johns Hopkins HIV Guide from Johns Hopkins Medicine delivers the latest authoritative c More...
The official Johns Hopkins HIV Guide from Johns Hopkins Medicine delivers the latest authoritative clinical decision support information on the diagnosis, management, and relevant medications to clinicians’ fingertips.
Clinicians can consult this specialized guide, written and updated by experts at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, to find answers fast at the point of care. The guide contains information on opportunistic infections, malignancies, complications, related rugs, pathogens, therapy guidelines, and a resistance tool.
The Johns Hopkins HIV Guide is arranged in a way that lets clinicians easily browse or search for content. Each entry is easy to navigate and contains the most important information to help clinicians quickly make decisions.
With the Johns Hopkins HIV Guide you can:
• Review in-depth coverage of HIV therapy including infections, malignancies, clinical tests, microbiology, and treatment options.
• Find the latest medications available for each condition with expert drug comments.
• Access medical literature with reference links within each entry.
Johns Hopkins HIV Guide for all iOS devices features:
• Coverage of complications of treatment
• Drug listings with adverse reactions and interactions
• Management options and clinical recommendations
• Diagnosis and Pathogen indices
• Optimized interface
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
• Superior navigation
Additional iPad client features include:
• iPad-specific interface – not just an enlarged iPhone app
• Side-by-side reading and navigation panes
Editors: Joel E. Gallant, MD, MPH; Paul Pham, PharmD, BCPS
Publisher: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and The Johns Hopkins Health System
Powered by Unbound Medicine
|Requirements:||Compatible con iPhone, iPod touch y iPad.Requiere iOS 3.0 o posterior.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
This app is not currently featured in any leaderboards so there are not any available graphs.
Tweets by @AppDataIN