Currently Viewing: United States
Navigaia presents you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to Berlin which includes details of more than More...
Navigaia presents you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to Berlin which includes details of more than 450 Points of Interest, 45 videos of places to visit and an interactive map complete with 4 zoom levels.
THIS COMPLETE VERSION includes more than 450 points of Interest that have been carefully selected to enhance your trip:
• tourist visits or sites, restaurants, places to go out (bars, cafes, concerts, nightclubs, theatres, cabarets, etc), and places for shopping (markets – both specialist and general, department stores, well known roads with an array of shops).
• each point of interest is accompanied by a comprehensive description, photos and, for the most important places to visit, 30 second video guides.
EASY TO USE:
• Tools to filter or to show the Points of Interest of your choice (sort by price, rating, proximity, type of attraction – concert-cafe with Jazz music/Alsacian restaurant, for example).
• Easy navigation on maps and lists, can switch from one mode to another with ease.
• As with all the content, the map has been specifically designed for this guide and is downloaded onto your device to avoid the high Internet fees when you are abroad.
• Most viewed and favourites are stored on the map and in a list for easy viewing.
3 AUDIO GUIDES: With our MP3 audio guides, you can discover the main areas or sites of Berlin:
• The first walk will take us far from the tourist beaten track to Berlin’s world-famous Museum Island and the lesser-known places in the old heart of the capital.
• On the second walk we will discover the buildingd of the fascinating historical center of Berlin, as the Old Royal Stables, the old Nicholas neighborhood, the gigantic 19th-century Rotes Rathaus City Hall, the church of St. Mary, and newer buildings as the Alexanderplatz television tower or the government buildings of the GDR.
• On the third walking tour we will discover Unter den Linden, the most sumptuous avenue in the German capital. Our walk begins at the Brandenburg Gate.
• Written by those with the best knowledge of the city, these audio guides will give you the opportunity to discover the best sites of the city, as well as its secrets, in a new and different way.
• Each audio guide lasts between 1 and 2 hours, but you can of course listen to just the chapters that interest you.
UPDATE: Every year, the guide will be updated and you will receive the latest version.
LANGUAGES: This version is in English. There are 2 others: 1 in French, and 1 in German.
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.0 or later|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
This app is not currently featured in any leaderboards so there are not any available graphs.
Tweets by @AppDataIN