MyScript Notes Mobile, the application which turns your iPad tablet into a real library of virtual notebooks!
The advanced concept of MyScript Smart Note Taking™ makes writing notes easy, simple and intuitive.
This consists of:
Making all your handwritten text automatically searchable and interactive:
- Notes taken with the smart pen writing tool can be searched (search your handwriting text in the current notebook or across your different notebooks)
- With a long press on the word you have just written, you can copy, search for it in notebooks or on the web (using Google® or Wikipedia®), or show the definition of the word in a popup window.
- With a long press on the contact name, you can send the page or notebook by email to that person or see their contact card
Making gestures (motions that you make or symbols that you write) to modify your handwritten notes and to perform common actions.
- With a strike-through gesture, delete a word
- With a split gesture, add space within a word or between words
- With a join gesture, remove space from between two words
- With the Action gestures. Use action gestures on the empty writing area between two lines of text to insert or open more space to write.
See complementary information in our user guide and visit our web site to watch a video showing the different gestures.
With MyScript Notes Mobile, you can:
• Write notebooks and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
• Export pages as images or entire notebooks as PDF or as MyScript files (you can use these in the latest MyScript Studio desktop application).
• Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®, and e-mail.
• Copy/ paste the converted text to any other text application (i.e. iWork® for iPad: Pages®, Keynote® and Numbers®).
• Write in portrait or landscape mode.
• Print your pages and notebooks with AirPrint support.
• Simplify your note taking with zoom support.
• Annotate PDF documents
• Search your handwritten notes with MyScript® InkSearch
• Use all kinds of capacitive stylus but if you want precise handwriting use an active digitizer stylus (*see supported devices)
Note: Should you wish to trial this application, we recommend you download “MyScript Memo” a simplified single page application, available in app-store that allows you to evaluate MyScript handwriting technology beforehand.
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
• 9 user interface languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese traditional
• 54 handwriting recognition languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong)
- Chinese Traditional (Taiwan)
- English (Canada)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (United States)
- French (Canada)
- French (France)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Serbian (Cyrillic)
- Serbian (Latin)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Spanish (Spain)
*Currently supports the aPen, Cregle, byZero stylus, more pens will be added as they become available on the market place.