MyScript Notes Mobile (iOS), the application which turns your iPad tablet into a real library of virtual notebooks!
Get rid of your fountain pen and your heavy notebooks, but still keep the pleasure of handwriting!
With MyScript Notes Mobile, take your notes on the go using your handwriting and convert them to digital text that you can export and share.
In addition, MyScript Notes Mobile allows you to create notebooks including free drawings, pictures and handwritten annotations.
MyScript Notes Mobile is available in 32 recognition languages (including Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Russian, English, Spanish, French and many more).
MYSCRIPT NOTES MOBILE IS USED TO:
• Write notebooks and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
• Export entire pages as image or entire notebooks as PDF or as MyScript file (This allows you to save the notes /notebooks in a file with the MyScript Studio and MyScript Notes file format you can exchange via iTunes)
• Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®, and e-mail.
• Copy/ paste the converted text to any other text application (i.e. iWork® for iPad: Pages®, Keynote® and Numbers®).
• Write in portrait or landscape mode.
Note: Should you wish to trial this application, we recommend you download “MyScript Memo” a simplified single page equivalent, available in app-store that allows you evaluate MyScript handwriting technology beforehand.
If you wish to report a problem encountered, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Send us your feedback via:
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
In addition, subscribing to our social media sites will keep you informed on new product releases.
• 9 user interface languages:
➡ Chinese Simplified
➡ Chinese traditional
• 32 handwriting recognition languages:
➡ Chinese (Simplified)
➡ Chinese (Traditional)
➡ English (Canadian)
➡ English (UK)
➡ English (US)
➡ French (Canada)
➡ French (France)
➡ Portuguese (Portugal)
➡ Portuguese (Brazil)
➡ Spanish (Spain)
➡ Spanish (Mexico)