|Developer:||Insight Therapeutics, LLC|
This quick reference guide for the iPhone and iPad is intended to provide the busy practitioner with More...
This quick reference guide for the iPhone and iPad is intended to provide the busy practitioner with an easy-to-use, practical resource for managing patients with dementia. The app is based on the widely distributed book, “A Pocket Guide to Dementia and Associated Behavioral Symptoms: Diagnosis, Assessment, and Management.”
This guide was written by a team of professionals to help individuals understand the different types of dementia and to determine an appropriate treatment plan for patients with newly diagnosed dementia or ongoing behavioral and cognitive symptoms of dementia.
· Easy navigation by topic
· Tables, algorithms, and brief synopses of critical information
· Covers background, types of dementias and presenting symptoms, initial and ongoing clinical assessment, Alzheimer’s disease treatment, and managing behavioral symptoms
· Medication tables that include dosing, contraindications, common adverse effects, and drug interactions
· Nonmedication management strategies – useful for providers and in educating caregivers
· Expanded glossary of terms
· ICD-9 quick reference
|Requirements:||Kompatibel mit iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3. Generation), iPod touch (4. Generation) und iPad.Erfordert iOS 5.0 oder neuer.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
This app is not currently featured in any leaderboards so there are not any available graphs.
Tweets by @AppDataIN