Doodlecast Pro is the easiest way to create presentations on your iPad. The app records your voice as you draw to create quick presentations. Doodlecast Pro saves videos to the camera roll making it easy to import them into popular video editors or presentation tools such as iMovie, Keynote, or iBooks Author. Perfect for teachers, students, business people and anyone needing an elegant way to share ideas.
Rich feature set:
• Set backgrounds and import your own images
• Support for multiple pages as well as undo and redo
• Save videos and images directly to your photo album
• Built-in support for sharing via Dropbox, YouTube and email
• Multiple brush and pointer styles
• Control over colours, line weight and opacity
• New rewind feature lets you fix mistakes quickly
Doodlecast Pro helps you create and share videos for a range of purposes:
• Prepare lessons to share with your students.
• Create video school reports on your favourite topic.
• Provide feedback on visual designs, layouts, or charts.
• Annotate charts and graphs for business presentations.
• Capture mind maps and notes during brainstorming sessions.
• Create fun animated messages to send to friends and family.
OWN YOUR WORK
With Doodlecast Pro your work stays in your hands. No account signup required and no ominous terms of service.
CAPTURE THE PROCESS: PROBLEM SOLVED
The thinking that goes into presentations and brainstorming sessions is as important as the end results. Doodlecast Pro helps you capture the whole process, not just the result - making it easy to share and review your ideas.
CONVENIENT FILE FORMATS
Doodlecast Pro saves videos and images in standard formats making it easy to share or import into a variety of editing and presentation tools.
SEE FOR YOURSELF
Visit doodlecastapp.com to see Doodlecast Pro in action.
THE BRAINS BEHIND DOODLECAST PRO
Doodlecast Pro is from zinc Roe, the team behind Doodlecast for Kids. Part of the Tickle Tap Apps suite, Doodlecast for Kids is valued by thousands of users as a teaching aid. The app received the 2011 KAPi Award and has been featured in the New York Times and USAToday. Doodlecast for Kids has been featured prominently in the App Store and was the top-selling educational iPad app within a week of its initial release.
Emmy Award-winning studio zinc Roe gathers expert designers and technologists to create quality games and applications. Clients include: National Geographic Kids, Scholastic, Disney Junior, Family Channel, Teletoon, Canada Council for the Arts and the Toronto Public Library.