With over 1.1 million downloads NYC Subway Map gives you all the subway knowhow you need to get arou More...
With over 1.1 million downloads NYC Subway Map gives you all the subway knowhow you need to get around the city that never sleeps. Whatever your reason for travelling on the subway this FREE app by the award-winning mxData will be just the ticket.
"Invaluable app for all Brits. Believe what it's telling you, even if you think you know better! The map is correct, the route is correct, it's you that will be wrong! But the best bit of all, it's a free app, enjoy NYC” 5 stars by Keighley Johnny
“Great app. Very helpful for a first time visitor.” By Tribetta
“Does exactly what it says on the tin, and does it well. Very easy to use. Recommended.” By bornfromanegg
- Uses the official iconic Metropolitan Transportation Authority map of the NYC subway.
- Route planner calculates the best route for your journey. Select a route type, which is right for you, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
- Save your favourite routes to access again and again.
- Calculate your route so that you know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
- Easy to search for a subway station or find the one nearest to where you are now.
- Map feature allows you to view your selected route and the local area around each subway station.
- A clear map with pan and zoom functionality enables you to view easily while on the move.
- When in network coverage get LIVE information about the subway stations and lines so you are always in control of your journey.
- It is FREE!
Stay on track with New York City Subway Map.
If you need more information or have a question about New York City Subway Map join us atwww.facebook.com/NYCSubwayApp. We would love to hear from you.
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN